Muscadines have 6 times the resveratrol of red grapes, 40 times more antioxidants, more fiber than oat bran and contain the powerful antioxidant – Ellagic Acid. With all the excitement over the incredible health benefits of muscadine grapes, it is no surprise that companies are rushing to the market with various muscadine supplements.
Not All Muscadine Supplements Are Created Equal
When shopping for a muscadine supplement you want to make sure you are getting a supplement that uses the whole Muscadine Grape – muscadine skin, muscadine pulp and muscadine seed. Muscadines have different nutrients in each part of the grape, so using a supplement that uses all 3 parts of the grape is the only way to get the full health benefits of the muscadines.
Quick CheckList When Shopping for Muscadine Grape Supplements
Here are some things to look for when shopping for Muscadine Supplements:
- Supplement should contain the whole muscadine grape – skin, pulp and seed
- Muscadine must not be treated with pesticides – this reduces the resveratrol content
- Muscadines should be dried without any harmful drying agents
- Supplement should be pure – no fillers, flowing agents or other ingredients
- Company should offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee
You can do your own research, but we strongly recommend the Perfect ResGrape Resveratrol – it is by far the best muscadine and resveratrol supplement we have seen.